What to expect
1. Send over your design, product specification or Tech Pack. We can guide you through this stage to finalise the design.
2. Define the materials and fabric you want to use for your project. You can consult with our specialist, who will work on each style’s fabric choices for you.
3. Once you have confirmed your requirements and specifications, our deliciated sampling team will create your prototype.
4. After the samples have been produced, we will send your sample according to your shipment plan.
1. Once you have approved the sample, we are ready for bulk production.
2. Confirm your size grading with our specialists.
3. We will start sourcing and produce your order.
4. Once we finished production, we will send your items according to your shipment plan.
Basically everything – including colors, textile, yarns, gauge, size, and design.
You can handpick all the components like buttons, zippers, collars, pockets and more. We will source the components you need and only use the ones you approve of.
You can create your own label. Simply send us your logo and we will place it on all your merchandise.
You can also customise your packaging or choose from our options.
All products will be sent to our Hong Kong Headquarter for quality control before shipment. Your products will be sent from our Hong Kong headquarter and labelled as ”Made in Hong Kong (SARC)”.
All discussions between StartSuppliers and our clients are completely confidential, and we are happy to adhere to your requirements with regards to intellectual property and privacy. We never share your designs with other clients and treat each customer individually.
The sampling process will take around 15-20 days before we can send it to you. please note: complexity and material may affect sampling time.
The production process is based on the material used and the quantity. It could vary from 20 days to 45 days depending on your design. We will provide a timeframe once you have finalized your sample.
Shipment & Delivery
Products are shipped via international couriers, which operate in most countries.
Express shipping is available. Other shipping methods (e.g. sea shipping, standard shipping) are also available.
All orders are processed at and shipped from our warehouse in Hong Kong.
Shipping insurance will be provided.
All clients are considered as the importer of the products and will be responsible for any customs tax, import duties, goods and services tax (GST), value added tax (VAT), or any similar customs-related fees. Customs policies vary by country, please contact your local customs office for more information.
Products shipped using Express Shipping comes with a tracking number or code supplied by the selected courier, such as UPS, FedEx, EMS or DHL. Products shipped using other shipping methods may or may not come with a tracking number.
We are not responsible for delays due to carrier mishandling, customs delay, or any other circumstances beyond our control.
Please contact our customer service if you have any questions.